The Housing Element of the General Plan is a State-mandated policy document that identifies Camarillo’s existing and future housing needs and establishes clear goals to inform future housing decisions. The City of Camarillo is updating its Housing Element for the upcoming 2021-2029 planning period and will be holding its second public workshop to introduce the the draft Housing Goals, Policies, and Programs.
Please join us via Zoom for the Second Camarillo Housing Element Update Public Workshop on Thursday, February 11th at 6:00 p.m. Public workshop materials (e.g., presentation, maps, handouts) will be posted on the Housing Element Update web page
You are invited to participate in the public workshop via the following options:
- City’s YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/thecityofcamarillo/live from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live webinar at www.zoom.us (requires free/no charge installation of Zoom client software prior to meeting time).
- Webinar ID: 830 9931 5979 and Passcode: 992725.
You may submit comments, provide input, and questions via the following options:
- Email – You may submit written comments and ask questions via email to Community Development Department at email@example.com. Please send your email by 2:00 p.m. on February 11th.
- Webinar – When it is time to receive comments, following the staff and consultant presentation, you may ask questions via the“Raise Hand” feature, which will allow the meeting administrator to activate the microphone on your device (i.e., computer, tablet, or smartphone).
For more information, please visit https://camarillohousingelement.com/ or contact the City of Camarillo Community Development Department at (805)388-5360 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org